Indie Air Radio is a 24/7 Internet radio station, music distributor, podcast distributor, concert venue and a fair trade media company owned by a group of musical artists and podcasters. Connecting with supportive listeners is our mission.
What is Underwriting?
Underwriting is a combination of on-air announcements and web presence recognizing a business, an individual, or an organization that is made in exchange for funding. Underwriting is a great way to connect with our listeners and support our podcasts and the station. If you are a business or an organization it is likely that underwriting is tax deductible.
How Does it Work?
• Select your favorite podcast. 60% of your monthly underwriting subscription will support your selected podcast and 40% will support the stations operating costs. You will receive personal on-air recognition during your selected podcasts broadcasts, (our podcasts air twice weekly).
• You will be included in our underwriter audio promo recognizing all of our supporting underwriters. Our promo air 6 times per day.
• Your logo and web address will be included on your selected podcasts web pages.
• Your logo, web address and approved copy will be included on our supporting underwriters main page. You can view the supporting underwriters main page here.
• Station membership benefits are included in all underwriting subscriptions. You can view all membership benefits here.
• We do not carry contracts. You may cancel your underwriting subscription at any time.
What Does it Cost?
A single podcast underwriting subscription starts at $50 per month. We offer discounts for multiple podcast underwriting subscriptions, (email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates).
How Do I Become an Underwriter?
Select the podcast that you wish to support from the drop down menu below. Information for podcasts that are available can be viewed here, (past podcasts are not eligible for support).
Select the Podcast show you would like to Underwrite.
Once your subscription is active we will contact you and arrange to have you send us your marketing materials.
Do You Have Questions? Contact us here.