Indie Air Radio is a fair trade media company, digital music distributor, podcast distributor, concert venue and 24/7 Internet radio station owned by a group of musical artists and podcast producers. Connecting with supportive listeners and fans is our mission.
What is Underwriting?
Underwriting is a combination of on-air announcements and web presence recognizing a business, an individual, or an organization that is made in exchange for funding. Underwriting is a great way to connect with our listeners and support our podcasts and the station. If you are a business or an organization it is likely that underwriting is tax deductible.
How Does it Work?
• Select your favorite podcast. 50% of your monthly underwriting subscription will support your selected podcast producer and 50% will assist the station with tis operating costs. You will receive personal on-air recognition during your selected podcasts broadcasts, (our podcasts air twice weekly).
• You will be included in our underwriter audio promo recognizing all of our underwriters. Our promo airs 6 times per day.
• Your logo and web address will be included on your selected podcasts webpages.
• Your logo, web address and approved copy will be included on our underwriters main page. To view the underwriters main page click here.
• Full membership benefits are included in all underwriting subscriptions. To view membership benefits click here.
• We do not carry contracts. You may cancel your underwriting subscription at any time.
What Does it Cost?
Single podcast underwriting subscriptions are $50 per month. We offer discounts for multiple podcast underwriting subscriptions, (email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates).
How Do I Become an Underwriter?
Select the podcast that you wish to support from the drop down menu below. To find information for podcasts that are available for underwriting click here, (past podcasts are not eligible for support).
Select the Podcast show you would like to Underwrite.
Once your subscription is active we will contact you and arrange to have you send us your marketing materials.
Do You Have Questions? Contact us here.